I am thrilled to introduce “Wedding Wednesday,” – a new series I started recently over my Instagram stories! I have decided to continue sharing these on my blog instead, so you can always come back to the topic of your interest. Every Wednesday, I’ll be sharing exciting and informative content related to wedding planning, inspiration, photography, vendors, and everything else that goes into making your big day unforgettable in Canada’s beautiful capital city – Ottawa and beyond!!!
As a wedding and portrait photographer, I have seen the love and joy that two people can share on their wedding day, and it’s truly magical. However, I know that planning a wedding can also be overwhelming, stressful, and even frustrating at times. I’ve been there myself! That’s why I’m excited to share my knowledge and experience with you to help ease some of those wedding planning jitters. Whether you’re planning a traditional wedding or something more unique, I’ll be covering a range of topics to help you create the wedding of your dreams.
Throughout this series, I’ll be sharing tips and tricks on everything from finding the perfect wedding venue to choosing the right wedding vendors to nailing your wedding photography. Here are just a few key takeaways that I hope you will walk away with from the “Wedding Wednesday” series that will inspire, educate and support your Wedding planning!
- Personalize Your Wedding: Your wedding day should reflect who you are as a couple. I will share how you can infuse your personalities and personal style into your wedding planning, from the decor to the music to the food.
- Prioritize Your Wedding Photography: Your wedding photos are a lasting memory of your special day. Invest in a professional wedding photographer who will capture every precious moment and make you feel comfortable in front of the camera. And I will show you how to find a photographer that best fits your budget, style, and personality!
- Choose Your Wedding Vendors Wisely: Your wedding vendors play a crucial role in making your wedding day a success. I will help you with the research and connect you with potential vendors in Ottawa (or beyond) to ensure they align with your vision and needs.
- Enjoy the Journey: Wedding planning can be stressful, but it’s important to remember to enjoy the journey. I will encourage you to take time to appreciate each other, celebrate your love, and have fun during the planning process.
- Stay Organized: With so many moving parts in wedding planning, it’s easy to get overwhelmed. I will share tools like wedding planning apps and interview wedding planners to share their insights to help you stay on top of your to-do list.
- Be Mindful of Your Budget: Weddings can be expensive, but that doesn’t mean you have to break the bank. I will teach you how to set a realistic budget, stick to it, and consider DIY projects or other cost-saving measures where possible.
- Take Care of Yourself: Amidst the wedding planning chaos, it’s easy to forget to take care of yourself. You can count on me for reminders to prioritize self-care, exercise, and relaxation to help manage stress and keep you feeling your best.
- Communicate with Your Partner: Communication is vital in wedding planning. I’ll share ways you can make sure you’re both on the same page about what you want and need for your big day and work together to make it happen.
- Remember the Little Details: It’s the little details that can make your wedding day memorable. In this series, I will pay attention to small touches like personalized favours, unique signage, and other unique ideas that will make your wedding day one-of-a-kind!!! EEkkkk!!!!
So!!! If you’re a bride-to-be, groom-to-be, or even a wedding vendor in Ottawa, be sure to tune in to “Wedding Wednesday” for all the latest wedding-related insights and inspiration. Whether you’re looking for ideas for your wedding theme, advice on selecting the perfect wedding dress, or tips for keeping your wedding photography stress-free and enjoyable, I’ve got you covered!
An official first “Wedding Wednesday” post will be shared next week, on March 22nd 2023!
I can’t wait!
Are you a wedding vendor in Ottawa or the surrounding areas?
Feel free to reach out to me via email at email@example.com if you’d like to collaborate and be featured on the next “Wedding Wednesday!”
[…] quick reminder, Wedding Wednesday is a weekly series where I share all things wedding planning related, ideas and inspiration, vendor spotlights, […]
leave a comment